movies uploaded

Click here to see the latest ones

admin admin
News Ticker
  • Still got a few videos to upload - but nearly there

masonlamg    156
masonlamg

The story so far:

My wife, LittleVixen, has been my sexual submissive in a slowly evolving relationship for over 20 of our 23 years of marriage.

We have now reached the stage where she has recently been played with by me in a public BDSM club in front of complete strangers, and this has greatly increased her need for exhibition and hard use, but also confirmed her hunger for me to specifically train her into a filthy hotwife, to be used as a cock hungry slut as I wish... but always to be on the end of my leash when she is taken.

To see how I have already displayed her here, please look at these earlier threads: for more, read on!

Awards

masonlamg    156
masonlamg

Here she is on her way to a nice hotel, the day before the BDSM play party.

Though at this stage in her training she is always wearing the flimsiest bra and panties, I am now increasing her wearing stockings and suspenders on command. For the weekend, I had her in Gio grey stockings with a fully fashioned Cuban heel and seams, in contrasting black. A pair of arrows pointing the way to her eager and soon to be available cunt. And a dress so flimsy that her stocking tops and suspenders poke at the fabric, rewarding the attentive gaze of others.

This is how she would dress for a gentleman taking her to a hotel for his use. (Although since we were travelling, high heels weren't a necessity!)

If there is interest in this thread, I will continue to share detailed pictures of training my wife to display and abuse herself for the entertainment of hungry men... and the more attention she receives, like any good slut, the more she will put out.

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

zappagolf    297
zappagolf

Wish I lived closer Mason I would love to assist you with her training.

Big-Phil    0
Big-Phil

Great update and looking forward to the updates

cardiff boy    38
cardiff boy

man your wife looks like a lot of fun

masonlamg    156
masonlamg

I spent the journey with my hands constantly on her stocking tops: feeling her legs open ever so slightly so I could stroke the soft inner thigh above the stocking through her flimsy dress, gently but firmly reminding her that her body was mine to touch, display and use at all times - and using my touch to train her into being aroused by public (if subtle) groping by anyone I allowed.

She has known for years that the things I make her do for me I will someday expect her to do for others - and now she knows we are in the final stages of that training.                            

I am making her into my submissive hotwife, one grope at a time.

Once we checked into the hotel, she had to tell me the shiny panties she had been wearing had been sliding down her big arse the whole time! After showing me this, I allowed her to make herself comfortable on the sofa...

Hidden Content

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

h0rnyuk    231
h0rnyuk

Watching with interest

Awards

ep46wksp    487
ep46wksp

Looks lile she is progressing nicely

When are you progressing to the next stage?

masonlamg    156
masonlamg
2 hours ago, ep46wksp said:

Looks lile she is progressing nicely

When are you progressing to the next stage?

When the timing is right. Next couple of months, hopefully - a matter of logistics.

Awards

ep46wksp    487
ep46wksp
1 hour ago, masonlamg said:

When the timing is right. Next couple of months, hopefully - a matter of logistics.

whats the logistics?

have you met a guy to fuck her ?