Click here to see the latest ones

admin admin
News Ticker
  • Still got a few videos to upload - but nearly there
TheMistressWants

cuckold couple Cunt licker(s) Wanted

TheMistressWants    231
TheMistressWants

I seek local cunt lickers...maybe more... Regular preferred....bisexual preferred so my sissy husband, Paula, can fluff you. You need to be local to Preston/Chorley/Bolton or within a 15-20 mile radius. Play is likely to be in our home on Sat evenings. If all goes well over time and we click this may lead to fucks, dates, one on one time with me behind sissies back....he is aware of my ideas and plans....or potential plans.

You will be fit, good looking, smooth and preferably aged 35-45...but I will consider other ages if you impress.  Will need pics and a face pic please.  This could be a good arrangement for the right man or men as I am open to seeing several regulars together if that what unfolds over time.

My pics on ad are recent.

Please drop me a line expressing your interest and please don't forget your pics....thank you...TMW x

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 6

Awards

mandg2020    365
mandg2020

there must be lots of volunteers on the site for this

Awards

jack62    13
jack62

wow what a brilliant advert

Awards

Cuckold Forum Net

Our Cuckolds Forum is a place for UK Cuckolds & our hotwives & their wife lovers.

Including hot wife dating forums, cuckold stories, litrotica, hot wife stories, fuck buddy personals, cuckold groups, our hotwifeblog, ourhotwives photos, wife lover verification pics & cuckold photo galleries, HD & streaming cuckold movies.

Welcome to the No.1 UK Cuckolds forums and community

Cuckoldforum.net