Just gone over the 150 mark for my dirty

movies uploaded

Click here to see the latest ones

admin admin
News Ticker
  • Still got a few videos to upload - but nearly there

Ginabella    129
Ginabella

OMG He calls himself Cokzilla and i just had to meet him. My intention was just to meet and talk but was i wrong and i took him home. My cuck hubby was there and i didn't tell him i was cumming home with a Bull. Cokzilla took control immediately and we are in the bedroom where he has my wimp hubby undress and he can only laugh at what my cuck hubby calls a dick. 4.5" hard....lol... Then he undresses and omg what a beautiful cock, i so want to touch it but i dont.He tells my cuck hubby to undress me and my hubby's cock is hard and i reach out and grab it , looking at my Bull is tell my cuck hubby, "why is your cock hard, you aren't going to fuck anybody." Cokzilla grabs my hand and pulls me to him and holding me close,his arm around my waist he kisses me then tells my cuck hubby to come. Cokzilla hand on my cuck hubby's head he pushes him down and tells my cuck hubby to suck his big black cock. My cuck hubby begins to speak but Cokzilla pushes his head into his cock and his mouth opens wide and cukzillas cock disappears and he his kissing me hard on my lips and biting my neck.. darn i have to go i will finish later 

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO

• Like 3

jack62    13
jack62

WOW wonderful story, Lisa my GF loves hunks like that in picture.

• Like 1

Awards