• Still got a few videos to upload - but nearly there
eyesblue36

fresh start

fitandclean    277
fitandclean

Gorgeous lady. Very sexy figure. Hope it all goes well for the 3 of you

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

well firstly she sent me a txt telling me what she was wearing and that she was on her way which she has never done b4,  i found her describing how she was dressed for him vvv exciting !!! her nowt then till she got home, evidently she enjoyed the meet but it was just social, i suggested before they part they arrange a "next" meeting as other wise times just drfits past, this they didnt do, however she has since contacted him and suggested arranging the next meet, so im kinda thinking she is keener than she is letting on at the mo !!! keep you informed !!!! 

• Like 1

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

wow its been that long ?? didnt even recognise the site thought i was in the wrong place !!! thought id say hi and well i so need julie to get a new guy ! nowt has happened since the last post just a few failed meet ups and txts with her 1st guy so im saying time to get a new one ?? previously had advertised on fab swingers any suggestions for a new advert ?? needs to be a local guy

• Like 1

ranger69    537
ranger69

Would love to meet her, but not likely to happen as I am a sub sissy.

Awards

East Midlands Bull    8
East Midlands Bull

I'd love to join the queue too, what a great thread.  You have a very stunning HW, that deserves to be pampered by you 

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

wow been too long again so not much to report but seemingly julie is interested in a new guy so if your within 30 mins of diss norfolk send me a message, post is also on fab swingers

oh and ive missed you all lol

• Like 1

ranger69    537
ranger69

Hi welcome back.  Hope to hear about Julies further adventures

Awards

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

thought id post been too long !!! nowt to report except julie now admits she want to find a new guy on a friends first sex later basis but id like that too as neither of us want one off's so im keen for her to start window shopping for potential guys any thoughts on sites ?? ive suggested fab swingers to her

Lustman    405
Lustman

Welcome back - I've just reread all 32 pages, I feel for you Eyesblue36, It is a logistical nightmare at times to get everything moving in synch - The old guy sounds very like our first his name isn't Paul is it lol?

We had a regular Friday evening threesome with me as voyeur prior to joining them, he wanted time where it would be just the two of them, Mrs Lustman went to see him dressed for sex, she bathed him sucked his cock and they chatted telling him she and I were happy to have her spend time with him, even a weekend away as he had previously suggested, all seemed brilliant.

Then he didn't answer messages and was late or unavoidably detained she felt stupid having basically offered herself to be spurned it took a long time to get over that. We ended up using fab swingers as well.

Almost nine years on from are last encounter with him he was hinting about fucking her again. I asked why he had spurned her advances for one on one encounters he said "he felt as if he was being used" - I looked at him in utter disbelief and said I think that boat has sailed.

As I said previously since losing her dad who she cared for for eighteen months before his passing she hasn't wanted to swing/play with anyone else - I am like yourself ever optimistic, we're using a lot of fantasy lover role play when we have sex and I have been chatting to a potential guy on and off for quite a while but her lack of lets do it again has probably put him off now.

We still see the original guy socially but it's not the same.

All the best

Lustman

ranger69    537
ranger69

Welcome back to the forum.

I hope you fin what you are looking for.

I am in lincoln if that is not too far for you?

Awards