Click here to see the latest ones

admin admin
News Ticker
  • Still got a few videos to upload - but nearly there
eyesblue36

fresh start

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

mmm yes i do want her to take more cock thats for sure as long as its what she wants, hope fully i will get teasy text messages from her all week about whats going to happen and i will ask she texts him to do the same to him

HEROES47    14
HEROES47

hot!please post more.x

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

sent her a text today saying i cant stop wanking over her and that i hope she is texting her guy teasing him as i want him to fuck her good and hard another pic for the fans

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO

• Like 8

Wallop    123
Wallop

She's gorgeous i'd love those sexy legs around my back as i slip my hard cock into her.

lovestruckcpl    131
lovestruckcpl

sent her a text today saying i cant stop wanking over her and that i hope she is texting her guy teasing him as i want him to fuck her good and hard another pic for the fans

Hidden Content

This thread and pics are SO sexy!

Hidden Content

/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

JnJ

Awards

kevinessex    2
kevinessex

hi guys

love the pics

ill be working in east anglia in a couple of weeks nad would love to help you fulfill your fantersis.

have a look at my profile im also on fabswingers as kevinessex

if you like what you see get in touch and we can swop numbers or messengers like the big Ya where i am durgeboy2

say hi

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

thanks kev trouble is though at mo she just likes the one regular guy although im trying to add idea of maybe one more also one off's are a no no she likes friends first flirty stuff etc then to be fucked hard and deep lol

UKLADY    0
UKLADY

Great looking lady. I hope she is going to give us all some ultimate pleasure shots! i can not wait!!! Thankyou for being so stunningly pretty!

Watt    23
Watt

Hidden Content

She's what I call a real Hotwife!

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

been exchanging txts with her guy today giving some "insider" info to ensure she has a good time monday and have asked for a pic of her tits covered in spunk with her licking them mmmm