Click here to see the latest ones

admin admin
News Ticker
  • Still got a few videos to upload - but nearly there
eyesblue36

fresh start

texaspetebastard    22
texaspetebastard

what a sexy hotwife, great legs and some good lips that i can imagine have been round many cocks

alphamaleuk    1
alphamaleuk

wow your wife wont be short of offers - so fuckable!

tomb    15
tomb

Great to see you back . Looking forward to hearing how it goes:)

• Like 1

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

glad to be back, her guy doesnt like the idea of her being shared any further than him but well i do and have had a heart to heart with her and explained, have also given her a bit of a challenge and that would be sign up to a milf or cougar style site and see what replies she gets, i will sign onto same site and reply to her and see if she can tell who is me!! if she fancies any of the guys she can have them round, id like another guy for her well in reality id adore to see her being used by 2 guys at once pure heaven !!!

• Like 1

zebedee2001    7
zebedee2001

Love to play with her

lovestruckcpl    131
lovestruckcpl

glad to be back, her guy doesnt like the idea of her being shared any further than him but well i do and have had a heart to heart with her and explained, have also given her a bit of a challenge and that would be sign up to a milf or cougar style site and see what replies she gets, i will sign onto same site and reply to her and see if she can tell who is me!! if she fancies any of the guys she can have them round, id like another guy for her well in reality id adore to see her being used by 2 guys at once pure heaven !!!

Hi eyesblue36. Just reading your thread, sexy stuff! What a great idea re milf/cougar site to see if she can pick you out! We love it! Might try it ourselves

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO
/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . Good luck tomorrow! Will be following your progress. JnJ x

Awards

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

thanks all unfortunately its a week on monday !!!! xxx

lovestruckcpl    131
lovestruckcpl

thanks all unfortunately its a week on monday !!!! xxx

oh sorry

Hidden Content

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN & A VERIFIED MEMBER TO VIEW THIS PHOTO
/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> , will be thinkin of you a week on Monday then, do let us know?

JnJ x

Awards

eyesblue36    166
eyesblue36

dont know how i will cope till then cant stop thinking and wanking over her now !!!

mylot.2    486
mylot.2

I wank over her too, but for a different reason, I want to fuck her, you want to see.